Tuesday, October 22, 2013

16 Week Bumpdate

 
This post is a little late... I am currently 16w5d
 
 

How Far Along: 16 Weeks

 
Don't mind the messy bathroom pictures. Since this picture I feel like my belly has definitely popped! it feels double this now!

Size of baby: According to the bump.com the baby is about the size of an avocado


Total Weight Gain/Loss: 4-5 pounds as of my home scale, but I go to the doctor next Monday so we will see!
Maternity Clothes: Not yet. I tried on all the clothes from my sister and some fit perfect, so its only a matter of time! I need to order a few more shirts for our Green Bay Trip!
Gender: Still don't know... We will be finding out the week before Thanksgiving!
 
Movement: Not Yet.
 
What I miss: Sleeping really comfortably.
 
Sleep: decent, but I feel like I wake up a lot at night.
Symptoms: none really. A few aches and pains.
  
Cravings: any and all things fruity (actual fruit, smoothies, candy, fruit snacks), and pizza!
 
Best Moment this week: Seeing my belly looking more like a baby belly and less like I ate too much!

What I am looking forward to: My next appointment on Monday!
 
16 Week Baby:
  • She's listening to your voice, thanks to tiny bones forming in her ears.
  • She's growing hair, lashes and eyebrows
  • She's forming taste buds

  • Note: the Bump switched off between using She and He... no we don't know the sex!







     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment