Monday, December 30, 2013

Life Latley

Wow... I'm really bad at this blog thing. I have had every intention of updating this blog weekly. Look how well that turned out... almost two months later.
 
Lets see... what has been going on since October?
 
October:
 
We celebrated our one year anniversary with a low key night at home. Pizza, nonalcoholic champagne, and fantasy football...
 
Pizza, Champagne, Fantasy Football :)

My sister made us the sweetest wine crate for our wedding with a bottle of wine for each big event the first year or two of marriage. We drank the baby one that night!



The top of our cake (a snicker doodle cake)... it was actually still really good!
 
We went to a Halloween party and I was at an awkward phase. Not big enough to do any of the cute pregnancy costumes, but just big enough to feel silly in anything tight. I decided to be a cat and wear the zip up onesie I already had! I may do this every Halloween from here on...
 
 
 
 
 
November:
 
We went to Green Bay to watch the Packers play Chicago! It was such a fun trip with some of our best friends the Shaklees! The trip basically included all football the entire 5 days and thank goodness the weather was nice!

Here are few of the highlights:

On the top deck of Lambeau Field... the highest point in the City.

Down on the field

At the game
 
 
At 21 weeks we had our full anatomy scan and then we had a gender reveal party the weekend before Thanksgiving... It's a Boy!
Travis and I decided to find out what the baby is by ourselves and then tell our family the after.
We had both our families over to our house for dinner and decorated in pink and blue. After dinner we went outside and opened a big box filled with blue balloons. The highlight was definitely when the balloons came out and my 4 year old twin nieces started bawling uncontrollably. They are in their "I hate all boys" phase. The crying lasted a good 20 minutes, until we convinced them they can help us name him.
 
Side note: Kyla picked the name Aiden after a boy in her class she "doesn't hate."
Avery picked H. Just the letter H. When my sister asked if she was trying to spell it she said no and asked what the babies "end name" would be. When my sister said "Fuller," she said "yea I like it... H Fuller".
We are keeping our options open.
 
A few Pictures:
The Box

Opening

 
A Boy!

The twins crying...

more crying.


Girl won by votes.

According to Wives tales it was a girl as well
 
 
The rest of the month pretty much consisted of working a ton and Thanksgiving (which I took zero picture of)!
 
December:
 
I started the month in Telluride for a week for work. It was fun but very cold and snowy. I'm glad that it was (probably) my last time traveling for work this pregnancy. Normally I am in Durango for 3 weeks, Nebraska for a week, Alamosa for a week and Aspen/Breck for at least a week all between March and May. This year will most likely only be Aspen because of flying so close to my due date. I'm not complaining one bit.
 
Christmas was wonderful and spent with both of our families. It's still hard to split holidays between Travis and I's families, but I am very grateful we get to see both on holidays.
 
Again I did an awesome job of using my new DSLR camera Travis got me for my birthday and took zero pictures...
This just officially became my new years resolution.
 
See you all next year...


1 comment:

  1. The gender reveal was too cute! I was pregnant right before Pintrest and all these super cute ideas came out! That is too funny your nieces were crying. I think all my nephews might have cried too since they wanted another little boy. Guess they didn't realize they'd have a little girl cousin that would body slam them and love their boy games! ;)

    ReplyDelete