Monday, January 13, 2014

28 Week Bumpdate

Officially in my 3rd trimester!


 
 
How far along: 28 weeks
 
Size of baby: According to thebump.com baby is the size of a rutabaga!
 
 
Maternity Clothes: Most of the time everything I wear is maternity. I still wear some of my old dress pants to work with the belly band, but it's getting harder to hide the zipper! I am very thankful my sister saved all hers so I have a bunch to choose from.

Stretch Marks: None yet. Thank goodness these are genetic and not based on lotions/oils you use. Cause I'm pretty sure I have put stuff on my belly less than 10 times so far.
 
Gender: Baby Boy!
 
Movement: A ton! It used to only be first thing in the morning and at night laying in bed, but its pretty consistent throughout the day now.

Best Moment this week: Getting the baby's room and our office painted! and putting the crib together last night! And officially in my third trimester.

Looking forward to: Getting the rest of the baby's put together (furniture wise) so I can start decorating.

Food cravings: any and all cereal. There was a day or two a few weeks back that I ate cereal for all 3 meals. Also, I can't stop drinking milk, orange juice and Jamba Juice!

Anything make you queasy or sick: Nothing thank goodness!

Labor Signs: I have had a few Braxton hicks here and there but no labor signs.
 
What I miss: rolling over comfortably at night without waking up and finding something I want to wear quickly.
 
Sleep: Pretty good, just waking up every time I want to roll over and crazy dreams!
 
Symptoms: growing belly and really achy feet after walking around too long

Baby Room: All painted, crib set up, ordered dresser, about to order glider. Now just to organize and decorate.

Belly Button: Still staying in so far

Wedding Rings on or off: On. But that last few days my feet and hands have been a little swollen and they have been feeling kinda tight by the end of the day.

What I am looking forward to: trying to agree on a name for this baby and my next appointment!
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. You should post pictures of the nursery when it's done! And man, I totally lost the genetic lotto when it came to stretch marks. My mom never got any and I used creams every day anyway and then at 37 weeks BAM my whole belly exploded!! Seriously unfair!

    ReplyDelete